Sometimes certain facets of a human being seem to be so dominant that they determine our entire perception about it. A change of perspective however can bring about something completely new in the seemingly well-known.
Encounters. The harmonious atmosphere is deceiving the ideas behind this observation. To see and be seen. Not wanting to be seen. To dissect the other into details. To move the obvious.
To be observer and object of the contemplation, picture and effigy and in all this a part of the whole. Creating a kaleidoscope ...
- Choreography: Gerda König
- Choreographic Assistance: Marc Stuhlmann
- Dancers: Ruben Reniers, Vinnie Straniero, Elvira Wuttke
- Costumes: Thomas Wien-Pegelow / saumselig
- Music: Markus Aust
- Video / Videodramaturgy: Jürgen Salzmann
- Light: Gerd Weidig
- Production direction: Gustavo Fijalkow
We apologise for the missing translation into English